Hello there! Welcome to my blog. I am so excited to start this blog to show my friends, family, and clients the work that I do that isn’t necessarily posted, my daily life, tips & tricks, and new sessions. I will even be posting about my retouching and editing work! Here’s a few facts about me:
- I was born, raised, and have lived almost my whole life in California, USA but a couple months ago I moved to New Zealand to be with my fiance.
- I’ve always been the creative type. When I was little I wanted to be a painter, architect, chef, or wedding planner. Until I discovered photography!
- I’ve worked with kids since I was only 10 years old – I started as a mother helper and worked my way to nanny, homeschool teacher, and chef for a family of five.
- I love traveling! I have been to over 15 states and 21 countries. In 2015 and 2017 I spent two months alone in Europe traveling to 9+ countries each time.
- Cooking is one of my favorite things to do. I love the whole process from meal prepping, grocery shopping, and putting together delicious meals. My fiance and I have an Instagram that I blog about all of our cooking (and adventures). @burkes.jpg
- I am currently planning my own wedding which is September 2019! I’ll definitely be making some more blog posts about it so be on the look out.
I’m in the process of re-doing my Instagram and Facebook too. Give me a quick follow and like if you’d like to see some of my work and engage. I’d love to get to know more about my clients! If you’d like to read about something specific, feel free to send me a message!